Specialist Periodontist in London
Dr Ope Sodeinde and his team are delighted to receive referred dental patients for periodontal care and management either as a stand alone perio problem or as part of a multifactorial dental problem.
- We have a particular interest and experience in aesthetic crown lengthening and gingival grafting to assist you in your restorative treatment and we regularly receive referrals for gummy smiles and gingival recession.
- We are happy to carry out ridge augmentations using various appropriate techniques.
- We are also very happy to help plan restorative treatment in periodontal patients with partially/fully terminal dentition.
- The mainstay of our treatment of periodontal cases is meticulous root surface debridement with local anaesthesia combined with individualised and focused oral hygiene instruction.
- Patients have a comprehensive reassessment 6 weeks after the initial therapy and if further treatment is recommended – either non surgical or surgical this is fully discussed with the patient and their referring dentist.
How to Manage malpositioned lower incisors.
“This relatively simple procedure was completed in 4 months and I briefly saw the patient today during an implant maintenance visit with my hygienist (4.5 years after completion) and she is still very happy with the results with no issues with the veneers or implant.”
OUR PERIODONTIC SPECIALIST
DR OPE SODEINDE
Principal Dentist – London Dental Specialists